Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thing I've Never Done

I am sure that there are things in your life or one thing that you never thought you would do until you've done it. Right now, I can think of only one thing. My mind is still trying to recover along with the rest of my body.

I never thought I would walk home from my office in Makati to my home in Project 4 in 2 and 1/2 hours until tonight.

I guess I was tired of the same routine everyday. The daily grind then after that, packing myself in with the other human sardines into the MRT coach. So today, I gave myself a respite. And even though my feet in sturdy Mellow Yellow, were groaning from under me, I arrived home safe and sound.

Think I will be eating heartily tonight. Afterwards, blessed sleep...

Good night!

P.S. I'm preparing also for our office's version of the biggest loser. Wanna go back to running, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment